FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $40 TO ALL AUSTRALIAN ADDRESSES AND ALL ORDERS OVER $100 TO ASIA, EUROPE AND OCEANIA.
Delivered by Australia Post to Australia and Overseas:
- Buy Saffron Today and Get it within 2-6 Days or 1-3 Days Express delivery to all Australian addresses AND within 10+ Days Australia International Economy Air Post to all Asian, European, Oceanian addresses.
- 100% Pure Superior Quality All Red Persian Saffron
- Outstanding Aroma, Quality and Taste
- Imported from World-known Negin Saffron Producing Company
- Harvested in October 2019
- Packed Commercially in November 2019
- Imported Commercially Through Perth Customs
- Inspected by Australian Government Department of Agriculture (Biosecurity Direction).
- We accept the following methods of payments: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Direct bank transfer to our National Australia Bank (NAB) business account (Negin Saffron Australia).
- Pure Saffron threads in a variety of beautiful packages. 100% Safe & Secure Online Shop Now: https://neginsaffron.com.au/shop/
- 100% dried stigmas from the Crocus Sativus flower
- Best before November 2021
- Hand picked before dawn to optimise quality
Health Benefits of Saffron:
- A Powerful Antioxidant
- May Improve Mood and Treat Depressive Symptoms
- May Have Cancer-Fighting Properties
- May Reduce Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) Symptoms
- May Act as an Aphrodisiac (help boost your libido and sexual function)
- May Reduce Appetite and Aid Weight Loss
- May reduce heart disease risk factors
- May lower blood sugar levels
- May improve eyesight in adults with age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- May improve memory in adults with Alzheimer’s disease
- Easy to Add to Your Diet
- For easier Sleep
- Risks, Precautions, and Dosage: In standard cooking amounts, saffron does not appear to cause adverse effects in humans. 0.030gram per day shown its minimum results but do not eat more than 1.5g per day.
- Read more about health benefits of Saffron
- Health Licence issued by the Food and Drug Administration
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System Certificate
- ISO22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
- HACCP Certificate
- Certificate of Consumer Protection Rights
- Certificate of Origin Of Iran.
- See our International and local Certificates.
- Add Negin Saffron to your daily Tea, Milk, or Coffee for an aroma and beautiful colour.
- Infuse saffron threads in hot water for 2 minutes before adding to food.
- Add Saffron to your Paella, Risotto, Pastas, Marinated Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Fish, and Curry dishes, Cakes, Pastries, Rice, Desserts, Tea and Coffee.
- A few recipes picked up for you by master chefs: https://neginsaffron.com.au/saffron-recipes/
- 1 gram Saffron can be used for 1 month with 3-5 strands of consumption per day.
- 1 gram Pure Negin Saffron All Red brand cost AU$7-11 depends on packaging
- Store Saffron in kitchen or pantry with no direct sunlight
- Read more about Saffron